In connection with the inclusion of Gdańsk in the so-called COVID-19 red zone and numerous questions concerning the opening of the Museum of the Second World War in Gdańsk from 16 October this year, we inform that our facility will be open to visitors.
Despite new restrictions in the city, our safety rules, which we introduced in the Museum on May 13th of this year, allow us to receive visitors. We would like to remind you about the obligatory hand disinfection and the necessity to cover your mouth and nose. For safety reasons, we suggest that you purchase tickets via https://bilety.muzeum1939.pl/, and at the Museum ticket offices we encourage you to pay non-cash.
PRINCIPLES OF SAFE VISITING THE MUSEUM OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR IN GDAŃSK:
• compulsory disinfection of hands
• random temperature measurement
• keeping a 2-meter distance between visitors (with exceptions)
• obligation to cover mouth and nose
• it is recommended to use disposable gloves
• closing of cloakrooms and New Technology Zones until further notice
• recommended leaving of clothes in self-service cabinets
• recommended use of stairways
• sightseeing tours only possible individually; group tours and guided tours are cancelled
• we recommend the “Audioguide of the Museum of the Second World War in Gdańsk” app which can be downloaded free of charge from Google Play and App Store
• recommended ticket purchase via https://bilety.muzeum1939.pl/
• we suggest non-cash payments
Details can be found in the ordinance of the Director of the Museum of the Second World War in Gdańsk on special security measures in the Museum of the Second World War in Gdańsk due to COVID-19 pandemic.