On Friday, May 7th, the Museum of the Second World War in Gdańsk will reopen to visitors. The exhibitions will be made available to visitors in compliance with sanitary regulations, in accordance with the functions carried out as part of the # M2WS Bezpiecznie campaign. From this date, the museum library will also be available to readers.
RULES FOR SAFE VISITING
MUSEUM OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR IN GDAŃSK:
- mandatory hand disinfection,
- mandatory covering of the mouth and nose,
- maintenance of a 2-meter distance between visitors (with exceptions),
- use of disposable gloves is recommended,
- use of stairs is recommended,
- purchasing of tickets via the bilety.muzeum1939.pl website is recommended - online tickets can be purchased from 30th April this year,
- we recommend using the "Audioguide of the Museum of the Second World War in Gdańsk" application, which can be downloaded for free from Google Play and the App Store.
- individual lockers are available for guests to leave their outdoor clothing;
- in accordance with safety rules, 400 people will be able to visit the main exhibition at the same time;
- all multimedia devices at the exhibitions willbe contactless and will function non-stop;
- thanks to installed security equipment, the Information Point and the Ticket Office are separated by partitions, allowing a safe distance between museum employees and visitors;
- it is possible to visit the main exhibition with a guide (groups of up to 15 people, guided tours with the use of tour guides).
According to the schedule for the lifting of restrictions:
- The Museum Cinema will open on May 29th;
- The apartments of the Museum of the Second World War in Gdańsk will be available to guests from May 8th.
Due to ongoing restrictions, the following will remain closed until further notice:
- the New Technologies Zone
- the Museum Bistro, Vidokova Restaurant
- the Underground car park (from October 20th, 2020 until further notice, the MIIWŚ underground car park has been transferred to operations by the COVID-19 drive-thru UCK Gdańsk test center)
We invite you to visit the Museum of the Second World War in Gdańsk!