Tickets to the main exhibition can be purchased on the Internet: bilety.muzeum1939.pl, or at the ticket office on site.
Group bookings: the Museum does not offer group bookings at the moment; the option will be available at a later date.
Free Tuesday tickets to the exhibitions are only available from the Museum ticket offices on the visiting day.
The Museum ticket offices are open on the Museum visiting days, from 9:30 to 17:00 hours
Individual visitors are recommend to use an audio guide available for hire from the Museum ticket office for the fee of PLN 7.
Audio guides offer 5 language versions: Polish, English, French, German, and Russian.
Regular ticket - 23 zł
Reduced ticket - 16 zł
Family ticket (for maximum 2 adults and children up to 18 years old) - 55 zł
Fegular group ticket (10 people or more) - 23 zł
Reduced group ticket (10 people or more) - 16 zł
Audioguide - 7 zł
CHILDREN’S EXIBITION ‘Time travel’
Children ticket - 8 zł
Adult ticket - 13 zł
Groups (for maximum 25 children and 2 guardians) - 5 zł
- Regular ticket - 15 zł
- Reduced price ticket - 10 zł
VR CINEMA - New Techologies Zone
- "Message for the Insurgent" (VR film) - 7 zł
(Groups more than 10 Persons - one free ticket per every 10 persons)
REDUCED PRICE TICKETS:
Eligible for reduced price tickets are:
- school children and youths – on presentation of the school ID,
- college and university students, doctoral students up to the age of 26, inclusive – on presentation of the university ID and another document with the holder’s photograph, evidencing the age,
- persons with disabilities – on presentation of the disabled ID card, and the care assistants to persons with severe disabilities officially recognised,
- seniors over the age of 65 – on presentation of a proof of eligibility for the discount.
FREE TICKETS ARE OFFERED TO:
- museum donors and their family members,
- persons distinguished with: Order of the White Eagle or Order of Merit of the Republic of Poland, Order of Polonia Restituta, ‘Gloria Artis’ Medal for Service to Culture, medal of merit ‘In the Service of the Polish Culture’, or title of merit ‘In the Service of National Culture’ – on presentation of the distinction ID card or certificate,
- honorary residents of Gdańsk,
- veterans of the Second World War – on presentation of the veteran ID,
- members of the International Council of Museums (ICOM) and International Council of Monuments and Sites (ICOMOS) – on presentation of the ICOM Membership Card, and ICOMOS Membership Card,
- employees of other museums – on presentation of the museum staff card,
- journalists holding the press ID card,
- children from children’s homes and their tutors,
- tutors of organised school groups (1 tutor per 10 students),
- tourist guides certified by the Museum of the Second World War,
- holders of the Card of the Pole – on presentation of the Card,
- service-disabled veterans – on presentation of the disability card or certificate.