Skip to main content

Souvenirs of Siberian exiles

Our museum’s collection includes objects that once belonged to people exiled to the USSR during the Second World War. About 70 per cent of them were Poles, the remaining 30 per cent Belarusians and Ukrainians. The deportations began on 10 February 1940.