We are happy to inform you that from 5th February 2021 Museum of the Second World War in Gdańsk will be open to visitors. Make sure to learn about safety regulations during your visit.
While visiting the museum please observe anti-COVID-19 safety regulations, in accordance with the regulations of the #M2WSbezpiecznie campaign.
SAFETY REGULATIONS WHILE VISITING THE MUSEUM OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR IN GDAŃSK
At all times, please make sure to obey these safety regulations while you visit us:
- disinfect your hands
- cover your mouth and nose
- keep a 2-meter distance from other visitors (with exceptions)
- use disposable gloves (recommended)
- use stairways, not lifts (recommended)
- purchase tickets via online purchase system https://bilety.muzeum1939.pl/ (recommended - beginning February 5th, 2021)
- use non-cash, credit card payments (recommended)
- use “Audioguide of the Museum of the Second World War in Gdańsk” app (recommended - download free of charge from Google Play and App Store)
Also please observe the following for your convenience:
- Visitors may use cloakrooms or personal lockers to deposit their clothing for the time of their visit;
- According to our safety regulations, 400 people can visit the Museum's main exhibition at any one time;
- All multimedia devices in the exhibitions can be used continually in touch-free mode;
- Safety screens at Information Desk and Ticket Offices have been installed to ensure sufficient distance between our employees and the museum’s guests.
Owing to the ongoing restrictions, the following musum’s facilities will remain closed until further notice:
- Museum Cinema
- New Technologies Zone
- Museum Bistro, Vidokova Restaurant
- Underground parking lot (as of 20.10.2020 the museum’s underground parking lot serves as Covid-19 drive-thru test center as part of cooperation with UCK Gdańsk)