Apartments of the Museum of the Second World War in Gdańsk
The hotel offers five double rooms with an area from 25 to 30 m2 and three two-level suites with an area from 85 to 116 m2. The Scandinavian decor, high standard and modern interiors of the rooms ensure an unforgettable stay in the city centre.
The character and equipment of the apartments make them a perfect solution for those who come to Gdańsk for a longer stay.
The hotel guests have at their disposal a shared kitchen with full equipment, a TV room, a monitored underground parking and a patio, which is a perfect place to relax.
Wi-fi is available in the entire hotel area.
Guests who make a reservation through the apartments' website or by direct contact with the reception will receive a free entrance ticket to the main exhibition of the Museum of the Second World War in Gdansk.
Apartment Reception Desk
phone +48 58 760 09 70
mobile +48 570 970 665
pl. Władysława Bartoszewskiego 1
(entrance from Stara Stocznia street)
- The check-in time starts at 15:00 on the day of arrival and the checkout is at 12:00 on the day of departure.
- Children under 18 years old can stay in rooms and apartments only under adult supervision.
- The stay of children under 3 years old is free of charge. An extra bed for adults and children from the age of 4 years old is charged extra.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring animals into the hotel part of the Museum.
- Smoking is not allowed in the rooms and suites.
- The underground parking is free of charge for hotel guests.
- Breakfast is charged extra.
- The prices are gross prices.