Reception of Apartments
Tel no. 58 760 09 70 mobile. +48 570 970 665
Address: pl. Władysława Bartoszewskiego 1, Gdańsk 80-862
e-mail contact: email@example.com
• Check-in begins at 15:00 on the day of arrival, ends at 12:00 on the day of departure.
• Children under 18 years of age can stay in rooms and apartments only under the supervision of an adult.
• Children under 3 years sleeping with their parents on the bed will not be charged for the stay.
• The price of an extra bed is valid for adults and children from 4 years of age.
• It is forbidden to place animals in the hotel part of the Museum.
• Underground parking with monitoring.
• Smoking in rooms, apartments, as well as throughout the Museum is prohibited
• A hotel guest who bought accommodation directly in the apartments next to the Museum of the Second World War, receives a free admission to the museum for a permanent exhibition.
• The prices given are gross prices. They do not include payment for breakfast.
On the premises there is an underground, monitored parking lot. The hotel is equipped with a lift and adapted for the disabled people. The unique style of the facility is complemented by modern solutions prepared especially for the most demanding guests.
The "Bistro Museum" bar serves for our Hotel Guests breakfast in the form of room service, orders are accepted at the apartment reception, the price of breakfast sets is PLN 19, PLN 23 and PLN 25.
Check our Apartments at the Museum of the Second World War on Google Maps (https://maps.app.goo.gl/i/QO7YW).